Lisa joined Mueller Financial Services as a Wealth Advisor in 2021 with over 22 years of experience in financial consulting services and economic research & analysis. Lisa is especially skillful at identifying customer needs and delivering investments and services to match those needs. She is a proven change agent with the ability to develop, define, and differentiate investments and services for clients.
Whether wanting to establish a new investment plan or enhance your current plan, Lisa strives to customize a strategy for her clients. She enjoys educating her clients about their options and helping them plan realistic financial goals.
Areas of focus:
• Advisory Account Service
• Individual Stocks
• Bonds (Taxable and Tax-Advantaged)
• Mutual Funds
• Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
• Financial Planning
• Annuities (Fixed, Variable)
Lisa strives to build lifelong relationships by developing customized financial plans that will aid her clients’ future goals and dreams. She believes there is no one way to plan for everyone’s financial future – that everyone has specific and personalized needs. Providing legendary customer service is her commitment to each and every one of her clients.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Marketing, Northern Illinois University, 1995
- MBA, Marketing, Northern Illinois University, 1999
- Series 7 Exam, 2010, held through LPL Financial
- Series 24 Exam, 2010, held through LPL Financial
- Series 66 Exam, 2014, held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurances, 2013
- Long-Term Care Licensed
Professional & Civic Organizations
- 4C: Community Coordinated Child Care, Board Member, 2011-2017