Vice President / Wealth Advisor, Accredited Investment Fiduciary®email Email phone Call contact_phone vCard search BrokerCheck
As Vice President of Mueller Financial Services, Brennan is part of the leadership team. He is involved in leading the teams’ day-to-day activities, overseeing growth initiatives, and helping to carry out the Firm’s vision, mission, and values.
Brennan has 14 years of experience providing wealth planning and financial services to high-net-worth individuals, multi-generational families, executives, entrepreneurs and their closely held businesses.
As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF), Brennan’s main focus has and always will be putting the client’s best interests first. He is an integral part of the Firm’s Retirement Planning Division which helps businesses and business owners develop, manage, and optimize their retirement plan strategies, including 401(k)’s, Cash Balance Plans, SEP IRA’s, and Simple Plans.
Whether guiding clients how to navigate the markets through various investment strategies or deploying thoughtful ideas on tax minimization strategies, his focus is to achieve the following:
- A deep understanding that your financial and personal goals always come first
- Proactive and regular communication that fits your style and needs
- Continuous independent and proactive advice
- Customized and comprehensive planning strategies
Through research and portfolio construction, Brennan is able to help his clients understand and select various income strategies both heading into and during retirement. He strives to help clients realize that long-term financial success comes from developing a sound financial plan first, remaining disciplined, and keeping to a well-defined diverse strategy. To address this, he developed Genesis Planning, a modern, streamlined, and interactive 21st century approach to financial planning for young professionals, new families, and even those simply looking for customized first-time advice.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Finance, Southeast Missouri State University, 2008
- B.S., Finance, HEC-ULg Management School, University of Liege, Belgium, 2008
- Series 7 and 63 Registrations, Held through LPL Financial, 2009
- Series 66 Exam, Held through both IHT Wealth Management and LPL Financial, 2016
- Licensed to Sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Licensed Variable Life Contracts
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, 2019
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries (MBBI), Executive Vice President & Board Member
- Child’s Voice, Event Lead/Fund Raising