Brennan has over 10 years of experience providing wealth planning and financial advisory services to high-net worth individuals, multi-generational families, executives, entrepreneurs and their closely held businesses.
As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF), Brennan’s main focus has and always will be putting the client’s best interests first. He is an integral part of the firms Retirement Planning Division which helps businesses and business owners develop, manage, and optimize their retirement plan strategies including 401(k)’s, Cash Balance Plans, SEP IRA’s, & Simple Plans.
Whether guiding clients how to navigate the markets through various investment strategies or deploying thoughtful ideas on tax minimization strategies, his focus is to achieve the following:
- A deep understanding that your financial and personal goals always come first
- Proactive and regular communication that fits your style and needs
- Continuous independent and proactive advice
- Customized and comprehensive planning strategies
Through research and portfolio construction, Brennan is able to help his clients understand and select various income strategies both heading into and during retirement. He strives to help clients realize that long-term financial success comes from developing a sound financial plan first, remaining disciplined, and keeping to a well-defined diverse strategy. To address this, he developed Genesis Planning, a modern, streamlined, and interactive 21st century approach to financial planning for young professionals, new families, and even those simply looking for customized first-time advice.
*Municipal bonds are federally tax-free but other state and local taxes may apply. If sold prior to maturity, capital gains tax could apply. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Finance, Southeast Missouri State University, 2008
- B.S., Finance, HEC-ULg Management School, University of Liege, Belgium, 2008
- Series 7 and 63 Registrations, Held through LPL Financial, 2009
- Series 66 Exam, Held through both IHT Wealth Management and LPL Financial, 2016
- Licensed to Sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Licensed Variable Life Contracts
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, 2019
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries (MBBI), 2020 Board Member
- Pi Kappa Alpha Alumni Advisory Board, Northwestern University
- Child’s Voice, Event Lead/Fund Raising