Brent is Vice President and a shareholder of Mueller Financial and serves on the firm’s Executive Committee. His leadership roles involve strategic planning, executing the firm’s Vision, Mission & Values as well as growth initiatives. Brent oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm and leads the Investment Committee.
In leading the firm’s Retirement Consulting Practice, Brent is focused on developing & implementing meaningful strategies aimed at achieving successful outcomes for business & not-for-profit clients & their employees. Value is delivered with experience & knowledge in:
- Plan Design Assistance
- Investment Policy and Management
- Service Provider Search and Evaluation
- High Level consulting and Strategic insight
- Fiduciary Support
- Fee Management Negotiation
- Participant Education
Brent is dedicated to helping individuals understand and take action to address their personal financial planning and retirement needs. Value is delivered with experience & knowledge in:
- Defining Financial Goals & Priorities
- Identifying Opportunities & Evaluating Risk
- Assessing & Communicating Probability of Success
- Savings & Investment Strategies
- Ongoing Monitoring & Recommendations
Brent believes truly understanding a businesses or individuals current situation compared to the ideal situation is crucial to effective problem solving.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Finance, Northern Illinois University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, 2012
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1994
- Series 63 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 1994
- Series 65 Exam, held through IHT Wealth Management, 1998
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health insurance, 1994
- Licensed Variable contracts, 1994
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, 2014
Professional & Civic Organizations*
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Million Dollar Round Table Foundation (MDRT)
*The third parties mentioned above are separate entities from Mueller Financial Services, IHT Wealth Management, and LPL.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.