Brian joined Mueller Financial Services, in 2020 with experience in financial services and wealth management for high net worth individuals. His focus is on helping clients pursue a “work optional” lifestyle and foster long-term independence through holistic financial planning, custom portfolio management, and risk analysis.
Brian’s role at Mueller Financial Services focuses on understanding his clients and their goals first, then developing solutions around their current lifestyle to work towards those goals.
His main responsibilities at Mueller Financial Services include:
- Holistic Financial Plans
- Client Portfolio Management
- Risk Analysis
- Investment Research
- Genesis Planning for Young Professionals
- Practice Management and New Client Onboarding Solutions
Brian is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Personal Financial Planning (CFP Board Certified Program), University of Missouri- Columbia in 2017
- Series 7 Exam, held through LPL Financial, 2018
- Series 66 Exam, held through both LPL Financial and IHT Wealth Management, 2018