As the CEO/President of Mueller, Dave is responsible for communicating and achieving the Firm’s vision. His concentration on strategic planning, business development and firm operations allows Mueller to maintain a long-term and successful focus. Dave has extensive practice experience in accounting, tax, business consulting, and attestation services. For 40 years, Dave has worked to develop close relationships with his clients primarily in the manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, professional services, and technology industries.
Additionally, as one of the founding members of Mueller Financial Services, Inc, a wealth management and financial advisory firm, he provides strategic and operational support to the Firm’s team. Dave engages Advisors to assist his clients on a referral basis and does not provide brokerage or advisory services directly.
While Dave’s primary role is the leadership of Mueller’s business operational activities, he also spearheads the international business development and consulting activities of the firms.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Accounting, Illinois State University, Normal, 1980
- C.P.A., University of Illinois, 1980
- Registered Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1980
Professional & Civic Organizations
- PKF International, Board Member
- PFK North America, Board Member
- Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc., Board Member
- CPAmerica International, Past Board of Directors, Chair
- Elgin Area Chamber, Board of Directors, 2013 – 2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)