Alex joined Mueller Financial Services as a Wealth Advisor in early 2021. With over six years of experience in the mortgage, banking, financial services, and wealth management industries, Alex is able to help clients navigate all stages of their financial journey.
Alex is results oriented and dedicated to producing consistent results based upon client goals and needs. His role at Mueller Financial Services focuses on independently serving and growing existing client relationships under the guidance and direction of firm advisors.
Alex is responsible for the execution of the advisor’s plan, analysis, investment, and other strategic decisions that affect the client relationship. He assists his clients by performing financial and estate plan reviews. Through his plan reviews, Alex will consult Mueller Financial Services advisors on complex decisions and strategic changes, as well as provide updates to clients on current planning, portfolio, and investment strategies that may benefit their plan.
Alex is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Finance, Eastern Illinois University, 2014
- Series 7 Exam, Registration held through LPL Financial
- Series 63 Exam, Registration held through LPL Financial
- Series 66 Exam, Registration held through IHT Wealth Management and LPL Financial
- Illinois Licensed to Sell Life & Health Insurance