Brian is a Wealth Advisor with over 27 years of experience in the financial services industry, working directly with individuals, retail, and professional clients. Brian takes pride in understanding his clients’ unique wants and needs and focuses strongly on helping them transform their financial future and pursue their personal financial goals.
Brian began his career working with high-net-worth individuals in the options/derivatives area, using investment strategies to mitigate risk in their portfolios. He also spent several years in product development, creating new product offerings for a large discount brokerage firm.
In 2015, he changed his focus to financial planning, using his previous experience to help individuals and families build and manage their wealth, identify their primary risks in retirement, and structure a process to help them navigate market downturns while preserving their life savings.
Brian’s focus areas include:
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- College savings
- Business Retirement Plans
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance, Economics & Business Administration, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN, 1993
- Life, Health and Variable Contracts Insurance License
- Series 4, Registered Options Principal
- Series 7, General Securities Representative
- Series 9/10, General Securities Sales Supervisor
- Series 63, Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- *Securities licenses held through LPL Financial
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Lincoln Way Foundation, Board Member
- Association of Financial Educators, Member
- Silver Lake Country Club Men’s Club
- Orland Park Chamber of Commerce